Quayside Container Crane
The quayside container crane is a gantry crane installed in a large wharf for loading and unloading ship-carried containers from ships.
The quayside container crane consists of a supporting frame that can travel on rails. It’s different from the general crane, which is equipped with a special spreader instead of a hook. The spreader can be locked on the container to perform lifting operation.
Quayside container cranes are often used in railway freight yards, ports, open warehouses, container transfer stations, etc.
- Lifting capacity: 16~55t
- Span: 10.5~22m
- Lifting height: 16~38m
- Working class: A8
- Power supply: 380V, 50HZ, 3-phase AC
- The container crane can be used for large-span loading and unloading to improve work efficiency and facilitate operation.
- The product can be designed according to customer requirements.
- Electrical components are packed in high-quality plywood crates to reduce deformation during transportation.
- The main beams, end beams and other parts are packed with plastic woven cloth, which can reduce wear and tear during transportation.
- If the size of the entire crane is suitable for a container ship, container transportation can be used.