Port Container Crane
The port container crane is a heavy-duty double-beam gantry crane with a U-shaped door frame and a very large leg distance up to 7m. It is suitable for loading and unloading containers, heavy and large cargos.
The port container crane is composed of four main parts: bridge structure, trolley traveling mechanism, crane traveling mechanism and electrical parts.
Port container cranes are widely used in railway freight yards, ports, storage yards, container freight stations and other places.
- Lifting capacity: 5~500t
- Span: 18~35m
- Lifting height: 45m
- Working class: A5/A6/A7
- Power supply: 3-phase, 380V, 50Hz
- Exquisite design, beautiful appearance
- Novel structure, large span, high stability and reliability
- Large loading capacity, high work efficiency, flexible operation and simple maintenance
- Electrical components are packed in high-quality plywood crates to reduce deformation during transportation.
- The main beam, end beam and trolley are packed with plastic woven cloth, which can reduce wear during transportation.