Portal crane is supported on the ground track or foundation by supporting legs on both sides, can run along the ground track. The heavy duty crane allows rail vehicles or other ground vehicles to through its gantry.
Portal cranes have been widely used in ports, yards, stations, shipyards and other places. They can make full use of limited space in ports and docks to improve work efficiency.
- Lifting capacity: 5~80t
- Span: 50m
- Lifting height: 50m
- Working class: A7
- The product structure is compact, which can speed up turnover and improve work efficiency.
- The crane system runs smoothly, and its operation is simple and safe.
- Products can be customized according to customer needs.
- Lifting and electrical components will be packed in plywood boxes to avoid damage caused by cargo falling and impact during transportation.
- The beams and other main parts will be packed with plastic woven cloth to prevent rusting during transportation.
- Take the best transportation solution to save your cost to the greatest extent.